Faither's Gospel Pledge of Allegiance (9-2-10)
1. I will seek baptism in the Spirit, the first fruit of the blood of Calvary, to spread the gospel with power and understanding.
2. I will not worship any man, idol, doctrine, corporation, government, tradition or church, but only the Risen Lord Jesus Christ, Lord of Lords, King of Kings.
3. I will forgive everyone for everything, today and until the day I die.
4. I will not allow that the assembling of the faithful becomes just churchianity, socializing, politics and networking.
5. I will not judge others, gossip about, slander, defame, libel or hate anyone.
6. I will follow Jesus closely, not just at a comfortable distance.
7. I will live by faith (confidently acting on the promises of God again and again) every day and by every word that comes from the mouth of God, not just the words I like or my church teaches.
8. I will be caring and careful in all my relationships treating everyone the way I would want to be treated while remaining obedient to the word and Holy Ghost that lines up with the word.
9. I will put aside selfishness, as aided by the Holy Ghost, stay repentant, and fight against sin in my own life and in my family, in society and in church.
10. I will leave aside and not revisit past foolishness, sinful attitudes and all unfaithful prejuidice.
Oh Lord Jesus may we have the faith to act and live the upward calling you have given us, by the power and conviction of the Holy Ghost that living by faith gives us.
Oh Lord have mercy on us for all the blessings which we haven't the eyes of faith to see. Oh Lord we love you- and remember that but for your mercy- we have no standing before you.
But for your great lovingkindness...
Thank You Lord Jesus.